R.I.P. Blade

"We Don't Forgive. We Don't Forget. Expect Us!"

GFC+LCS Server: 5.196.66.187:28000
Welcome To Great Fighters Clan Home

R.I.P. Blade

"We Don't Forgive. We Don't Forget. Expect Us!"

GFC+LCS Server: 5.196.66.187:28000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inKama's BLOG

GFC Obj. Request to Clan members

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Morwen
Leader
Leader
Morwen

GFC Obj. Request to Clan members Empty
PostSubject: GFC Obj. Request to Clan members   GFC Obj. Request to Clan members I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 1:54 pm

Hello everyone,
This is a simple request by me to GFC Clan members (and other players too, if they want)... We've played a lot of time in many servers, and we've often seen unbalanced teams and players leaving because of that.  Now,  we've got our own server and it would be cool if everyone could play and have fun in balanced teams.  

You probably still don't understand what i mean so here's an example:

Axis 3 pro players (1 of them is GFC Member)   and 2 allies pretty unskilled, it would be nice if our clan member changed team and tried helping allies.
4 players in axis (1 is GFC Member)  and  2 players in allies:  teams autobalace starts the countdown (15 seconds). Even if you (GFC Member) are 1st place in your team,  why don't you join the other team before server forces the guy with less points of your team?

So guys these are just 2 examples but there are many other situations were teams should be balanced. Remember that PLAYING is the most important thing! Winning is just optional.

PS: Don't use shuffle or other admin cmds to balance teams. I just mean that if they are unbalanced and you have the possibility to join the other teams,  please do so.  but if  its 3 v 3 (even if teams are unbalanced in skills) don't use your admin powers to change them! I hope you got what i wanted to say.  Sorry for my English
Back to top Go down
http://www.GFC.clanff.com
Szab
Szab

PostSubject: Re: GFC Obj. Request to Clan members   GFC Obj. Request to Clan members I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 1:58 pm

What if im unskilled like the enemy? :O
Back to top Go down
Morwen
Leader
Leader
Morwen

PostSubject: Re: GFC Obj. Request to Clan members   GFC Obj. Request to Clan members I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 2:00 pm

If you're playing in the the team with pros, you should join the other team anyways. Your little skills might help the other team to win!
Back to top Go down
Bl@de
General
General
Bl@de

PostSubject: Re: GFC Obj. Request to Clan members   GFC Obj. Request to Clan members I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 2:21 pm

ok np XD
Back to top Go down
Szab
Szab

PostSubject: Re: GFC Obj. Request to Clan members   GFC Obj. Request to Clan members I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 4:10 pm

Okay this is all okay but what if my team is not good enough to endure the pressure of the enemy team then can i ask someone to help us? or ban everyone on the server? Ban
Back to top Go down
swAt
swAt

PostSubject: Re: GFC Obj. Request to Clan members   GFC Obj. Request to Clan members I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 8:37 pm

Ban Fuck Yeah!
Back to top Go down
Morwen
Leader
Leader
Morwen

PostSubject: Re: GFC Obj. Request to Clan members   GFC Obj. Request to Clan members I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 8:40 pm

Szab wrote:
Okay this is all okay but what if my team is not good enough to endure the pressure of the enemy team then can i ask someone to help us? or ban everyone on the server? Ban

GFC Obj. Request to Clan members Bitch-you-crazy
Back to top Go down
Szab
Szab

PostSubject: Re: GFC Obj. Request to Clan members   GFC Obj. Request to Clan members I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 9:05 pm

lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!
GFC Obj. Request to Clan members Lel10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GFC Obj. Request to Clan members   GFC Obj. Request to Clan members I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GFC Obj. Request to Clan members
Page 1 of 1